Participate in the Skybags Canvas Project 4.0 and let your creativity run wild!
Design the face of the next Skybags bag and stand a chance to win big!
(Participants are not expected to work on the form, structure, shape or the features of the bag.)
1. By using any design software, if designing on a computer and finally uploading it as a '.jpeg' file. (Please use an A4 template provided in the Design Kit.)
2. By drawing, sketching, painting, etc. on an A4 size plain paper which needs to be scanned and uploaded as a '.jpeg' file.
1. The uploaded design file should meet the following criteria in terms of format and size:
- The design file must be created on the vertical rectangular template provided. (A4 Size: Height 11.8’’ x Width 8.2’’)
- The design can be created on any software / physical paper, however, it needs to be uploaded as a '.jpeg' ONLY
- The size of the design file must not exceed 2MB.
- The resolution of the design file must be 2048x1365 pixels
2. Be sure to use any of the Skybags logos (as provided in the design kit) in your design.
3. Participants cannot use the designs given in the Design Kit. They are only meant to inspire participants and are not to be used in the final design in any way or form
4. All designs must be submitted on or before 25th May, 2018 midnight.
5. Participants can send in multiple entries. However, no two entries submitted by a participant should be the same.
6. Voting will close on 25th May, 2018 midnight. In order to compete, participants can invite their family, friends and relatives to vote for them.
7. Winning designs shall be selected on the basis of the level of creativity, overall theme, number of votes received AND the judges' score; though not necessarily in this order of preference.
8. The design may be used as an inspiration or an adaptation or in any other form on the final product. (The design team at Skybags reserve the rights to modify the design as per requirements.)
For further details and queries feel free to contact us on: